CrystalLink USB1.1 CATx
Interface powered USB1.1 CATx Extender
Extends USB1.1 devices, CATx to 40 meters, interface-powered
The CrystalLink USB1.1 is a versatile extender device that can be used in multiple different applications. It is a great way to put your peripherals where they are convenient to the user or to secure the USB host from unwanted access.
The CrystalLink USB1.1 extends up to 130 feet (40 meters) over CATx UTP/STP cable. Individual USB devices such as a Keyboard or Mouse, USB thumb-drive, USB Printer and USB Joystick can be extended away from the host PC using the CrystalLink USB1.1 extender. Additional USB devices can be connected using a powered USB hub. The CATx extension cable can be CAT5e, 6 or 7, UTP/STP cable. Extension performance is optimized with the use of CATx solid core cable. Stranded (patch) cable and the use of patch panels will reduce the maximum operational distance. STP cable with grounded metal hoods is recommended.
No external power is required to operate this device.
- Extends full-speed USB 1.1 up to 130 feet (40 meters) over CATx cable
- Can extend low speed USB HID devices such as keyboard and mouse up to 275 feet (84 meters)
- Will also extend USB 2.0 devices, but at USB 1.1 speeds
- Supports full speed (12Mbps) or low speed (1.5Mbps) USB devices
- Transmitter unit powered by computer USB, Receiver unit powered by Transmitter unit
- Plug and play, no software drivers required
- Supports all major Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Receiver Unit supplies up to 400mA power to USB devices
- Connect up to three self-powered USB hubs to the Receiver to support more USB devices
- Robust ESD and EFT immunity for industrial environments
(W x D x H)
|1.57" x 3.34" x 0.98" (40 x 85 x 25 mm)|
|Weight||1.35 lb (0.62 kg)|
|Power||Transmitter: USB poweredReceiver: powered from TX unitUSB Device: receives 400mA when the TX unit is supplied with 600mA|
|USB Host Support||EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI/UHCI (USB 1.1)|
|Connectors||Transmitter:USB host: USB Type ALink: RJ45Receiver:USB device: USB Type A(F)Link: RJ45|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–122°F (0°C–50°C)Storage temperature: -4°F–158°F (-20°C–70°C)Relative humidity: 20%–80%, non-condensing|