Modular CATx Extender • HDMI • VGA • USB-HID • IR
The CrystalView HDT extends digital video and audio, analog video and audio, USB keyboard and mouse, and infrared remote controllers.
The system utilizes HDBaseT for the transmission of uncompressed high-definition audio and video, USB keyboard and mouse, and infrared remote controller signals over a single standard CATx cable at distances of 330 feet (100 meters).
CrystalView HDBase T employs Power-over-Cable, (POC) technology to supply power to the remote receivers through the CATx link. This eliminates the need for power cables and supplies at receiver locations.
The transmitter chassis can house up to six HDMI or VGA transmitter cards, each supplying power and high definition signals to a remote receiver.
VGA cards convert incoming analog video and audio signals to HDMI. DVI inputs are plugged in to the HDMI cards using a DVI to HDMI adapter. All transmitter cards have local HDMI outputs. A single port TX/RX extender pair is also available (non-POC)
Video sources can be controlled with a USB keyboard and mouse, with HID-USB touchscreens, a connected laptop's keyboard and mouse, or by Infrared Remote Controllers. HDMI Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio pass-through.
- Transmits 1080p HDMI video up to 330 feet (100m)
- Accepts VGA input up to 1920 x 1200
- Converts VGA and analog audio to HDMI
- Extension over standard CATx cable
- Receivers powered via CATx cable (PoC)
- USB keyboard/mouse and HID touchscreen support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD audio pass-through
- 1U chassis can house up to 6 HDMI or VGA transmitter cards
- Any combination of HDMI and VGA cards possible, each with local HDMI output
- Monitor hot plug detection and DDC support
- Infrared remote controller support (30 to 56kHz)
- AC and DC redundant power supplies
- Headphone output at receivers for monitoring
- HDMI input is HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Laptop computers can be connected at remote receivers for keyboard and mouse control
- Connected computers can be started via Wake-on-LAN network messages
- Rack mountable options
(W x D x H)
|Transmitter (6-port): 17.28" x 9.63" x 1.75" (439 x 244 x 44 mm) 1Transmitter (single port): 5.71" x 4.06" x 1.22" (145 x 103 x 31 mm)Receiver (single port): 5.71" x 4.06" x 1.22" (145 x 103 x 31 mm)|
|Weight||Transmitter (6-port): 6.46 lb (2.93 kg)Transmitter (single port): 0.6 lb (0.27 kg)Receiver (single port): 0.6 lb (0.27 kg)|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50-60Hz or 48VDC/3.3ATransmitter Chassis: external adapter or POCSingle Transmitter: external adapterReceiver: external adapter or POC option when used with POC TransmitterTransmitter (6-port): 160WTransmitter (single port): 10WReceiver (single port): 10W|
|Resolution||VGA input: 1920 x 1200@60HzHDMI input: 1080p (50/60Hz)HDMI output: 1080p (50/60Hz)|
|Audio||Audio pass-through: Surround sound (7.1ch), Dolby True HD and DTS-HD|
|Distance||HDMI: 330' (100m)|
|Connectors||Transmitter Cards:HDMI card input video: HDMI femaleVGA card input video: HD15 (Video/Audio) HDMI local video out: HDMI femaleUSB host: USB Type B Link: RJ45Power: barrel jack or POCTransmitter Unit:HDMI video: HDMI femaleHDMI local video out: HDMI femaleUSB host: USB Type B Link: RJ45Power: barrel jackReceiver Unit:HDMI video: HDMI femaleUSB device: USB Type A (2)Laptop connector: USB Type B|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C)Storage temperature: 14°F–122°F (-10°C–50°C)Relative humidity: 20%–90%, non-condensing|
|Artikelnummer||Kits (transmitter, receiver, and power supply) CRK-2HDTXU|